- Read About Our Services
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 01-13-2014
We’re almost mid-way through the January, which begs the question, “How are you doing with those get-healthy resolutions?”
If the answer is, “Not so great,” never fear! Dr. Theresa Murry, D.C, has provided 5 simple ways to maximize your health that can be easily integrated into almost any lifestyle.
So if you’re resolve has waned, or you want to maintain your health and wellness momentum, here are those 5 tips:
1) Drink up – “Shoot for 80-100 ounces of filtered water per day,” says Dr. T. Water has many benefits, from flushing out toxins to relieving fatigue and headaches.
2) Get moving – Aim for at least one hour of “intentional body movement” five days per week. Notice we didn’t say “exercise.” Intentional movement can include things like playing with your kids or dog in the park or vigorous house cleaning.
3) Go green – “Get your deep leafy greens in at every meal,” Dr. T recommends. Looking for some recipes to make this tip a reality? Check out one of our favorite websites: wholelifenutrition.net
4) Just breathe – Take the time to simply breathe, chill or de-stress in the way that suits you best at least 10 minutes every day
5) Get happy – “Smile in the mirror, and do something that makes you laugh every day!” Dr. T advises. Of course, one good way to get that dose of laughter is to stop by our office for an adjustment, a massage, or just to say "Hi."
See you soon!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.
|Monday||7:30 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM||3:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|7:30 AM||8:00 AM||7:30 AM||8:00 AM||7:30 AM||8:00 AM||Closed|
|5:00 PM||5:00 PM||5:00 PM||5:00 PM||3:00 PM||12:00 PM||Closed|